The jagged contours of snow-capped Cradle Mountain epitomise the feel of a wild landscape, while ancient rainforest and alpine heathlands, buttongrass, and deciduous beech trees provide a range of environments to explore.
☆ Featured Experiences ☆
Launceston is Tasmania’s second-largest city and a vibrant hub for food and wine, culture, and nature, and the Cataract Gorge is just minutes from the city centre.
- 8 hours Duration 8 hours
- Max. 4 guests Group Max. 4 guests
Begin Your Tasmanian Adventure
My name is John Lovell, and I offer private guided tours from Launceston around Tasmania.
Routes include scenic, wine, snow, engineering, historical, and native wildlife tours. Come explore the best of Tasmania!
- Small groups are my speciality.
- Half, single, or multi-day trips are available.
- Tours include pick-up and drop-off.
- Enjoy fresh fruit snacks, bottled water, and sweets on all full-day trips.
- National Park entry fees are included.
- Meals, beverages accommodation and attraction entry fees are excluded.