Take a half-day tour from Launceston to Ben Lomond alpine area to ski, toboggan, or build a snowman. (Ski season normally runs between July and September.)
Entry fees apply
Explore a Tasmania Lavender Farm!
The 265-acre site of Bridestowe Lavender Farm is noted for its manicured fields of lavender, beautiful gardens, and oil distillation facility. Come explore this wonderful farm!
- Pick-up from Launceston CBD at 09:00
- Drop-off in Launceston CBD at around 17:00
- Lilydale Falls: A popular picnic area where a short, easy walk takes us two sets of picturesque falls, one above the other
- Bridestowe Estate: Visit the Lavender Farm and stroll around the farm stay before enjoying morning tea.
- Grindelwald Swiss Village: Enjoy a piece of Switzerland in the heart of the Tamar Valley.
- Cataract Gorge: If time permits, we also visit the beautiful Cataract Gorge in the centre of Launceston.